Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of bridging the gap between images and data, we are working to bring AI-based solutions to marketers at clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola. We add value in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards derived from Visual Content Analysis.
As our BI Developer in the Amsterdam office, you’ll be part of our rockstar Product-team consisting of Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts. In this team you’ll be responsible for defining, building, and expanding our visual analytics offering while working closely together with the team to deliver the best solutions and client experiences. You will be building upon our software as a service application which helps our clients win new business through our unique data and data science capabilities.
- Help define, create, maintain our product and deliver it to our clients
- Work with our data team to help create the optimal infrastructure to turn our data into insights
- Apply in-depth user research, together with our UX and design team, to uncover client needs and help to create and improve our (new) product developments
- Advise our Business Development and project teams on how best to deliver our clients the insights that they need
- A MSc degree in Information Management, Econom(metr)ics, or another quantitative field.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in IT projects, preferably in (IT) consultancy and/or start/scale-up environment, in an Agile environment
- Working experience with SQL databases and BI dimensional modeling
- Working experience with Microsoft BI Tools - Power BI (incl. DAX) and/or SQL Server/Azure Analysis. Bonus points for working experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Big plus for knowledge in data visualization, and other BI tools (Tableau, Looker, ...)
- Experience in NoSQL databases, AWS, front-end design is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.