Business Data Analyst
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies including in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
As our Business Data Analyst you will participate and lead data driven projects in a creative and confident manner. You help our clients embrace intelligent technologies, analyze data to derive insights and turn this into business value. You also know that a big part of data analysis is data wrangling and you bring hands on experience to do this at scale.
You will be part of the rockstar delivery team consisting of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts. You will be building upon our software as a service application which helps our clients win new business through our unique data and data science capabilities. You will be working with the project and data team to deliver projects to clients across the globe.
- Develop data insights reports, support in storylines and drive business change
- Execute and lead on data wrangling, data prepping and the gathering of insights
- Monitor the progress of data deliveries and liaison between data science and client project managers.
- Define and maintain data taxonomy of key business metrics
- Identify data inconsistencies and build an approach to resolve this
- Effectively communicate insights to team & business stakeholders
- Build and support effective data quality and assurance programs
- Process Improvement and/or Continual Service Improvement experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, experience in tech consulting is a plus!
- MS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics or equivalent fields.
- Proficient in Python and other analytical tools.
- Proven analytical skills and business understanding. You have a big affinity for data and numbers, and a curious mind to discover insights
- Strategic, creative and conceptual mindset
- Effective communication, project management skills and a proactive approach
- Full time availability
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.