Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
With a little over 65 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and we're growing really fast. Want to grow your career and be at the forefront of innovations to unlock the potential of AI? Then we're looking for you!
- Identify and actively engage with key target clients: connect with influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Set up the sales funnel and manage its performance
- Research client needs and workout solutions
- You serve as the primary point of contact for our clients, and maintain and grow long-term client relationships
- Identifying together with the new business team, new market opportunities, and potential new client groups
- Engage in client-facing activities like making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals
- Representing Dashmote at conferences, seminars and related networking events to identify new opportunities within the market
Who we need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a client-oriented role (CSM, Sales, Account Management, Consultancy)
- Basic knowledge & interest in our technology and our target groups
- Ability to become proficient with our solution quickly and understand our products’ technical capabilities
- Proven record of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders that have resulted in measurable success
- Willingness to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with sales tools like Outreach.io and Salesforce is a plus
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Professional fluency in English
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.