Business Development Intern
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of 'guiding companies through a data driven world’, we help clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola reach their goals in Sales, Marketing & Product Development. We add value in areas such as sales optimization, product launching, and generating real time market insights to stay ahead of competitors. We’ve been awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe.
Dashmote is currently seeking a Business Development Intern. This position is based at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, and will report directly to the Head of New Business.
What will you be doing?
You are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the client’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you thrive at the chance of learning more about the fast moving consumer goods industry in order to improve your own skills and market knowledge.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels and managing their performance
- Supporting the sales process by pitching to customers, giving demo’s, and writing and reviewing proposals by yourself
- Conducting research into a client’s background to assist the team with proposals
- Proactive customer acquisition through active market research such as cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Developing and managing customer relations
- Studying a business related area or recent graduate
- Results-oriented with a strong interest in business development
- Basic knowledge & interest in our technology (Artificial Intelligence/MarTech) and our target groups (FMCG companies)
- Not afraid to take ownership of strategic projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, Dutch is a plus.
- Permission to work in the Netherlands
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn about, and get a taste of the technology industry
- Great office location in Rokin, Amsterdam (3 minutes walk from Dam Square and 15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central station)
- An awesome culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality
- Being part of a young, ambitious and international team that truly values your contribution
- Fun work atmosphere and no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, or social events