Business Development Intern
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
With a little over 65 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and we're growing really fast. Want to grow your career and be at the forefront of innovations to unlock the potential of AI? Then we're looking for you!
Dashmote is currently seeking a Business Development Intern. This position is based at our Headquarters in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
You are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the client’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you thrive at the chance of learning more about the fast moving consumer goods industry in order to improve your own skills and market knowledge.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels and managing their performance
- Supporting the sales process by pitching to customers, giving demo’s, and writing and reviewing proposals by yourself
- Conducting research into a client’s background to assist the team with proposals
- Proactive customer acquisition through active market research such as cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Developing and managing customer relations
- Studying a business related area or recent graduate
- Results-oriented with a strong interest in business development
- Basic knowledge & interest in our technology (Artificial Intelligence/MarTech) and our target groups (FMCG companies)
- Not afraid to take ownership of strategic projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Permission to work in the Netherlands
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.