Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
As a DevOps Engineer in the Amsterdam Office you’ll be part of our rockstar Product-team consisting of Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts. In this team you’ll be responsible for driving high quality devops engineering, helping the engineering team to deploy everything as code and driving continuous improvement of our delivery lifecycle. We are moving from data to insights to real time actions and you have a key role to make that happen. You will be building upon our software as a service application which helps our clients win new business through our unique data and data science capabilities.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of cloud-based systems
- Grow the agile way of working and facilitate devops & dataops principles & culture
- Leverage and enhance the existing devops infrastructure
- Build ci/cd pipelines and deploy infrastructure as code
- Automate deployments as much as possible
- Design and develop monitoring frameworks for software and data pipelines
- Collaborate with others to help to implement better automation methods
- Strong analytical skills - you are a self-starter and take ownership to solve problems in collaboration with relevant parties
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or comparable experience
- 3+ years of devops experience in big data environments and building production ready devops pipelines in agile teams
- Strong understanding of software and data engineering lifecycle, CI/CD, IaC, DaC, containerisation, monitoring/alerting, networking, public cloud (AWS preferred), scripting, orchestration, automation, configuration management, security and data protection
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills to take the team with you towards supreme quality
- Experience working with APIs and building microservices is a plus
- Preferably have experience working with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Entrepreneurial minded, hands-on and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.