Junior Data Analyst-Shanghai
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions. Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
- Filter, organise, and manipulate large volumes of raw data from various sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Develop and visualise complex data analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience in the form of dashboards, specifically using PowerBI.
- Testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations.
- Develop set processes for data mining.
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Product Designers to turn our data into insights.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects.
- Proficiency with Python. (Pandas, Numpy, ...)
- Working experience with SQL databases and BI dimensional modeling.
- Working experience with Microsoft BI Tools - Power BI or other BI tools (Tableau, Looker, ...)
- Nice to haves: NoSQL databases, AWS.
- Proficient in English
- Entrepreneurial minded, hands-on and willing to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Fast learner and open minded to new technologies and methodologies,
- Team oriented,
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the center of Shanghai
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks
- If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
- Salary will depend on the candidate’s level of tech skills and experience.