1. 收集和处理原始数据（包括编写脚本，Web抓取， API抓取， SQL查询）；
1. Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.).
2. Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
3. Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
4. Testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models
5. Develop set processes for data mining.
6. Collaborate closely with teammates to ensure consistency and maximize the use of data
Next to the jobs described above, we offer the opportunity to develop your area of interest and we’ll assign work to support your personal development within that area.
6. 具有在软件/ ETL开发环境中工作的经验；
- 我们曾被Google，麦肯锡和Rocket Internet授予欧洲最佳B2B创业公司；
1. Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects;
2. Familiar with Python; Experienced with SQL and NoSQL technologies is preferred;
3. Experienced with building web spiders with scrapy/puppeteer, is preferred;
4. Familiarity with commonly used anti-crawling methods is preferred;
5. Solid understanding of version control tools (e.g. git);
6. Proficient in English is highly preferred
7. Fast learner and open-minded to new technologies and methodologies and team-oriented.
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the center of Shanghai
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey, and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks
Dashmote is a start-up focusing on the next generation of data products powered by AI technology, with offices in Amsterdam (HQ) and Shanghai. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter decisions.
With about 60 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and therefore we need to make sure that we have the right people in place to put such plans into practice. Do you want to boost your career by contributing to Dashmote’s core product, used by some of the biggest multinational companies? Then we're looking for you!