Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of bridging the gap between images and data, we are working to bring AI-based solutions to marketers at clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola. We add value in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards derived from Visual Content Analysis.
As our office manager, you’ll be the oil in the machine to make Dashmote run smoothly on a daily basis. You’ll be the first office manager to join us, so there’s lots of room and we wholeheartedly welcome all your ideas!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead in setting up and organizing our new typical Amsterdam 4-story office
- Be both the physical and digital welcoming face of our company
- Work together on the development of our office policies
- Make sure the office is always a functional working environment
- Manage the office calendar (meetings, out of offices, birthdays) and take the lead in organizing our (monthly) team events
- Plan travel arrangements for team members going abroad
- Manage supportive administrative duties
- Collaborate with the marketing department on our social media content
- Over time, your role can evolve into a direction you aspire to grow towards
- You like to work together and thrive on the challenge of further bringing together our rapidly growing team in the Amsterdam office.
- Departing from your own proactive attitude and exceptional attention to detail, you have the gift to organize and enthuse others.
- As a creative person, you are energized by bringing in new ideas to continue making our office a great place to work.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Any previous experience in office management is always a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Great office location in Rokin, Amsterdam (5 minutes walk from Dam Square and 15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central station)
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level