Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of bridging the gap between images and data, we are working to bring AI-based solutions to marketers at clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola. We add value in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards derived from Visual Content Analysis.
As Sales representative, you are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the customer’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you thrive at the chance to learn more about the business industry to improve your own skills and market knowledge.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels, developing and managing customer relations
- Supporting the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals, and performing administrative tasks
- Conducting research into client background to assist the senior business developer with proposals
- Proactive customer acquisition through active market research such as cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer oriented role (Sales, Account Management, Consultancy)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or a related field
- Basic knowledge & interest in our technology (Artificial Intelligence/MarTech) and our target groups (Marketing-oriented companies)
- Results-oriented with exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch for writing and speaking
What's in it for you?
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks