Senior Data Delivery Manager
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies including in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
As our Data Delivery Manager you will lead AI & data driven projects in a creative and confident manner. You are our special forces elite consultant that we can deploy at our most challenging client projects. In your role you will be leading projects from start to finish working with our data scientists and data operators to turn the online universe into actionable insights. You have superior client management & organization skills and will work with our rockstar team consisting of Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts. You will be building upon our software as a service application which helps our clients win new business through our unique data and data science capabilities.
- Act as a project/program manager driving data execution projects forward
- Lead an engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with Dashmote team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Track, anticipate and address challenges before they become risks.
- Develop polished deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Effectively communicate insights to business stakeholders and drive business change
- Provide input to the digital product team to turn proof of concepts into product offerings.
- Conceptualize and translate complex data opportunities into end-to-end execution cases including technological solutions, data gathering and storage, privacy, data processing and machine-learning algorithms, insights, and visualization
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions and/or relevant professional services experience working with enterprise customers and software deliveries.
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx and/or python is much appreciated.
- Proven analytical skills and business understanding. You have a big affinity for data and numbers, and a curious mind to discover insights
- Strategic, creative and conceptual mindset
- Effective communication, project management skills and a proactive approach
- Full time availability
What’s in it for you
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam. We mostly work from home for now but you can have access to the office if you prefer it!
- Efficient virtual communication channels to work from home
- Working within an international team of over 65 people that truly values your contribution
- Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of birthday treats, monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups, even though most of the fun is virtually for now!
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.